*New* Veolia Paid Parental Leave Plan 2023
Paid Parental Leave
Effective July 1, 2023, the company has updated the paid parental leave plan for employees who are benefits eligible and not part of a collective bargaining agreement. The plan allows employees to take time off to bond with a newly born or newly adopted child. To be eligible for Veolia Paid Parental Leave under this policy, Veolia employees must be Regular Employees. Initial eligibility will occur upon date of hire.
Eligible employees will be entitled to up to 10 weeks of parental leave in any 12-month rolling period paid at 100% of regular straight-time weekly pay.
- You must be benefits eligible (scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week) and not part of a collectively bargained agreement.
- The qualified event (newly born or newly adopted child) must occur after 7/1/2023 and after you are eligible for coverage.
- You must notify your manager as soon as possible that you will taking this leave.
- If used intermittently, parental leave must be used in weekly (i.e., up to 5 business day) intervals and must be completed within the 12 month period following the qualified event.
- Payments will be paid through payroll.
- Leave request must be submitted to and approved by Lincoln Financial otherwise you will not get paid.
- You will be required to provide documentation to substantiate the event.
- This leave will be offset by any other payment i.e. state
- Runs concurrently with FMLA but cannot be taken with STD.
Please review the paid parental leave plan HERE.