Monthly EAP Newsletter, Communication & Webinar
Register for the Webinar:
Mental Skills Bootcamp: Performing at Your Best! │ Wednesday, February 10
Join this webinar to:
- Develop a growth mindset
- Maintain motivation and overcome obstacles
- Leverage your strengths and the strengths of others
Click HERE to register!
Getting a good night’s sleep is crucial to living a healthy lifestyle. Being well rested can improve so many aspects of your life. Work-Life is available 24/7 to provide support and tools to help. Access Work-Life for information on:
- Finding a new mattress and bedding to refresh your room
- Locating a professional to organize your sleep space
- Searching fitness and healthy eating resources
- Researching local sleep studies and clinics
Getting help online is easy! From webinars, live talks and audio to articles and downloadable guides, Work-Life can help you find your balance. Contact Magellan Health at (800) 324-8914 or online at www.magellanascend.com.
Work-Life Services, provided by the Magellan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Reliable Child Care Support and Resources!
No one is immune to Depression!
Stop Depression in its tracks!
Febuary 2021 Newsletter