Paid Parental Leave
Effective Jan. 1, 2022, the company will added a paid parental leave plan for employees who are benefits eligible and not part of a collective bargaining agreement. The plan allows employees to take time off to bond with a newly born or newly adopted child. The plan will cover 100% of base pay according to years of service based on adjusted service date in OneHub:
|Your years of service with Veolia
||Number of weeks of leave
|9 or more years
- You must be benefits eligible (scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week) and not part of a collectively bargained agreement.
- You are eligible after you have attained 1 year of service.
- The qualified event (newly born or newly adopted child) must occur after 1/1/2022 and after you are eligible for coverage.
- You must notify your manager as soon as possible that you will taking this leave.
- Paid Parental Leave cannot be taken intermittently and must be completed within the 12 month period following the qualified event.
- Payments will be paid through payroll.
- Leave request must be submitted to and approved by Lincoln Financial otherwise you will not get paid.
- You will be required to provide documentation to substantiate the event.
- This leave will be offset by any other payment i.e. state and or pto.
- Runs concurrently with FMLA but cannot be taken with STD.
Please review the paid parental leave plan HERE.